City Hall (1925)

City Hall (1925)

Holly Spring’s City Hall was built in 1925, in the Neo-Classical Revival style.  Originally, the Old Presbyterian Church (1837) and Hugh Craft and Son Office (1846) were located on this lot, but were moved to the side and behind the new City Hall after it was built. City Hall is the primary structure on the City Hall campus.  It is where the Mayor and the Board of Aldermen conduct the day-to-day business of the City.

City Hall was built in the Neo-Classical style, and includes a full entablature, pilasters, and a central pediment supported by Ionic columns.