Sharp House (1899)

Sharp House (1899)

The Sharp House was built in 1899 by W.W. Sharp, who was on the building committee for the nearby Byhalia Methodist Church.  Today the home is owned by Mr. and Mrs. Pat Woods.

The Sharp House is a one and one-half story Craftsman Bungalow, with side gables and a front facade dormer with shed roof and four single-lite windows.  An L shaped porch is supported by brick piers and closed brick balustrade which continues around the east side of the home.  The main entrance has an overhead single-lite transom.