Asbury United Methodist Church, founded in 1866, has played an important role in the history of African-Americans in Holly Springs.
The Turner Lane House, built in 1870, was for several decades the home of the State Normal School for Negroes, a Reconstruction-era school for blacks.
The longtime Miller’s Department Store was built in 1848 and used as the second Presbyterian church in Holly Springs.
The grand First Presbyterian Church in Holly Springs was constructed between 1860 and 1869 in the Romanesque Revival style.
This interesting house was originally built as the headquarters for the Mississippi Central Railroad in 1852.