Potts Camp began life as a small trading post before the Civil War, before transitioning into an important stop on the rail line in the 1880s and finally into a small town in 1912.
Boatner Place is a pretty Victorian cottage in Potts Camp, previously owned by Dr. F. P. Boatner.
The little known Mt. Moriah Church, built in 1871, can be found tucked away in the Laws Hill community.
The Anderson-Watkins House is a Queen Anne Victorian home built in about 1890.
Wynne House is an Italianate home built in 1872 by noted architect G. A. Palm.