The Franklin Female College was a girls school which existed from 1849 until 1898. It was replaced by the Victorian Myers House, was was in turn replaced with the current Baptist Church Activity Building.
Polk Place was built in 1849 by Thomas Polk, a close relative to President James K. Polk.
Featherston Place, built by early settler Alexander McEwen, is known as one of the most haunted homes in Holly Springs.
Cuffawa, built in 1838, is one of the oldest houses in Holly Springs, with the original dog-trot log cabin still located at the heart of the house.
Dunvegan, a raised basement Greek Revival cottage built in 1845, was the home of the late artist S. Vadah Cochran Jr., whose beautiful murals can still be found on the walls inside the house.
Greystone is a Greek Revival cottage built in 1839 with a Georgian addition from the 1920s.