The Sheets-Humpherys House was built in 1909 and contains architectural elements from the Victorian, Colonial Revival and Craftsman styles.
The Fennell-Thompson House was a Folk Victorian cottage built in 1890 and destroyed in 1968, when it was replaced by the recently-closed Merchant and Farmer’s drive-through Bank.
The Thorne House, built in 1898, was the first pre-fabricated Victorian house in Holly Springs. It was partially destroyed by a fire in the 1930s.
The Dougherty House was built in 1851 by Dr. John Dougherty. It was also known as the Estes Place, and was demolished in 1933 to make room for a gas station.
The Holly Springs Methodist Church was founded in 1837, and the present Greek Revival building was built in 1849, with a later 1869 Italianate addition.