The Palmer House is one of the oldest houses in Blue Mountain, Mississippi. The house was built by Charles Frederick Palmer and his wife, Allie in the summer of 1892. Allie Palmer was a graduate of Blue Mountain Female College which is located just behind the home. The house is currently unoccupied.
The Palmer House is a typical two-story Victorian frame house, gable-ell, with decorative porch and fish scale siding on the front gable.