Randalia is located just south of the Mississippi Industrial College, a historically black college which existed between 1905 and 1982. For a more detailed look at Mississippi Industrial College, please see the blog post here. Randalia was built in 1919 as the residence for the President of Mississippi Industrial College and named after Bishop Randall Carter (1867-1954) of the C.M.E. Church.
Randalia is a two-story Colonial Revival brick house, with a front three-bay portico. it is one of only two gambrel-roof houses in Holly Springs. It currently sits empty at the north edge of Holly Springs.