This house was built by Isom Jones in 1922, shortly after the lot was split from the adjoining Hilltop estate, which was also owned by the Jones family. Isom Jones lived in this house for many decades. Since 1992 it has been owned by James and Sonia Palmer. This house is built in the vernacular style, with a pyramidal roof (common among other Holly Springs vernacular houses). It also has a three bay gallery supported by Tuscan columns on brick piers.