The Anderson-Watkins House is a Queen Anne Victorian home built about 1890 by J. M. Anderson (1819-1916). The Anderson family lived here until 1912, when it was sold to T. W. Raymond (1858-1940). The Raymond family lived here from 1912 to 1920 before selling the home to the McGowan family, who owned the house from 1920 until 1925. In 1925 the house was purchased by John T. Watkins (1891-1986) and his wife Olivia Watkins (1892-1982), whose family lived here for nearly 60 years. It was sold to the Tomlinson family in 1982, who lived here for a few years before selling the home to the Holbrooks in 1990. Since 2005 the house has been owned by Wayne and Rkhty Jones.
The Anderson-Watkins House is a one-and-a-half-story pyramidal-roof frame Queen Anne Victorian house, with gable-front ell, a rounded corner porch and hipped dormer.