The Jarratt House was built in 1923 by John B. Jarratt (1842-1926) on the same lot that the previous Crump-Fant House (1868) was located. The Jarratt House is one of only two Four Square homes in Holly Springs. The Jarratt family owned the house for fifty years. From 1970 until 1987 the house was owned by Troy Mathis. Subsequent owners have included the Utleys, Lemons, Raggios, and Johnsons. As of 2018 the house is owned by Meredith McCommon.
The Jarratt House is a two-story hip-roof frame Four Square house with four-bay porch supported by Tuscan columns.